Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Tenth Day of the Tenth Month


The town of Mutia is never a lonely place to be when you got a lot of wonderful people around you. And when I say people, it doesn’t only include my group mates but the entirety of Mutia.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank my group mates the “El Conquistadors” for making this day very unique and memorable. After all it’s not just the tenth day of the tenth month, it’s my Birthday! You have gain so much respect, admiration and inspiration in me. And for this reason alone, I will strive to do well in everything just to be always with you in every community exposure.

And one more thing, I just realized, I’d be spending three more birthdays with you in Mutia. I hope you will not get tired of me.

- Eduard Basille Remegia -